Saturday, October 24, 2009

Word

I am thrilled to present you Machine Dreams...
Yukimi, Erik, Fredik and Håkan has done it again. I don't know what to do with myself, where did these people come from? How are they able to compose such brilliance? Their self-titled debut album Little Dragon was nuts, that was on constant rotation either in my iTunes, iPod, or stereo. I was absolutely obsessed, never got tired of hearing it, yup they are just that dope. Listening to their sophmore album Machine Dreams, I've realize they got inspired with 80s electronica, there is less soul and more pop but with those crazy beats mix in with Yukimi's vocals = orgasmic!


I created this playlist for you just so your pretty little ears can dance


Machine Dreams


There aren't many videos out for this album yet, but I found this one. Apparently Yukimi's pops did this creative production.




This is one of my favorite joints. "Blinking Pigs", a fellow YouTuber made her own video to this song. It's cute!




Enjoy!


“These days humans seem more and more like machines as technology evolves, machines feel more human and it becomes fuzzy and beautiful and science fiction-ish. We feel dependent on our machines to create and live, and their sounds reflect us.” -Yukimi Nagano

No comments: