Saturday, October 31, 2009

Amerie

I'm a bit obsessed.

So back in the day I was all over R&B and now I can't really get into it. However, Amerie brings me back, I don't know what it is but she does it for me.

I killed her first album, All I Have, her sophmore was ok, never heard her third and I am a bit excited for her upcoming release of her fourth album, In Love & War. I went on Amazon and review her 30 second sample tracks and so far I am digging it. It has the soul, funk that we all love from her hit single 1 Thing.

I don't know what it is yet, but as far as R&B goes, Amerie has always been on the list. I don't know why people constantly compare her to Beyoncé , or why does everyone compare any R&B artist to Beyoncé .

Who cares?


I dig this song, I know if any other artist performed this song I would hate it. But Amerie has gotten a hold on me... daaag.








(I was tryna resarch the photographer who shot her cover album and I couldn't get the source, anyone out there know who's the talented photog?)

No comments: