Monday, February 2, 2009

I can't stop


So I discovered Little Dragon over the summer (late pass, once again) and since then I CAN'T stop listening to them.

The beats are sick. Big ups to Erik Bodin (drums), Fredrik Källgren Wallin (bass), and Håkan Wirenstrand (keyboards).

Yukimi Nagano is super gorgeous along with her crazy electrifying-soul, jazzy voice.
Her vibrato reminds me a lot like Badu's.

I love their album. One of my top faves of 2008 even though it debuted in 2007.

Check the band's musica


This song and video is dripped in dopeness. Sit back and fall in love.

"TWICE"




Yukimi Nagano has a blogger as well and she always keeps me on my tippy toes. I heart her and her adventures. (click link below)

YUKIMIROCKSMYSOCKS!

6 comments:

FLY LADY DI said...

I'M OBESSED! "wink", "test", "recommendation", "turn left". MY FAVES... on repeat.

Jaz said...

hahaha!!

=D

maya said...

thanks sooooo much for sharing! i love this song! and thanks to you i can now go buy the album :)

Jaz said...

You are very, very welcome!!

=P

Unknown said...

wassup princess dope song....... sidebar check out my blog www.theurbanexecutive.com

Jaz said...

blog checked.

Your blog is coolness, some interesting stuff on there. Props to you!