Saturday, December 27, 2008

Scrambled Ham


'08 was an O-MESS.
Particularly one of the worst year to date. I went from being in a big pile of doodoo to falling into an even bigger whole of doodoo.


- Food became my best friend (when it's actually my worst enemy)
- I still like the guy who broke my heart (he actually hit me up the other day and asked if we could chill and my answer was.... I admit, I'm dumb)
- I had a chance to transfer to a photo school but I was too scare to actually go for it

- I claim and preach how much I'm a lover (when in reality I am a hater)

- I'm 21 and I feel like I'm 12 (not a good thing)

- I became a bad friend

- I fake a smile when I really just want to cry (everyone does that)

- I really have no reason to feel "down" when I'm blessed in so many ways (selfish)
- Everyday I'd say to myself "this day will be different", 3 seconds later I failed

- I have a dream to catch and I keep self-handicapping myself

- I have no sense of who I am anymore (lost)

- I lost complete faith in God (though I still rock my cross earrings)


Thank 08 for all the foolishness. I am not going to say anything about 09 instead just go with the flow. Hopefully I'll be sparkled with some happiness. (crosses fingers for a fairy godmother)
Until then, I'll just keep trying to find the sun


2 comments:

FLY LADY DI said...

love ur blog... very honest, i live for that. and i neeeever read anyones blog like that! lol.

i just gotta say one thing 2 u girl, it changed my life! sometimes, the only thing that needs to change is your attitude. turn all ur negatives into positives. we can all be dumb sometimes, but that's just how we get smarter!...

don't give up, u have my support.


love,


Di

Jaz said...

Thank you beautiful soul.

I have to agree with you about being dumb at times is a way of getting smarter.

Thank you again, you're so sweet.

"sugar got a long way to catch you"